Woollaston Pinot Gris 14%, 750ml
- Full, moderately deep, straw-yellow color with light golden hues, lighter on rim.
- This has a softly concentrated bouquet of ripe yellow stonefruits that unfolds aromatic and complex layers of flinty minerals and honey.
- Dry to taste, rich and luscious yellow stonefruit flavours are intermixed with honey and delicate nuances of exotic florals and minerals.
- The palate has weight and good presence, and the fruit is supported by fine, grainy textures which adds to the fulsome mouthfeel.
- The acidity is discreet, allowing the alcohol to show, and the flavours carry through to a generous, warm and structured finish.