Wirra Wirra Scrubby Rise Shiraz Cabernet 14.5%, 750ml
- Shiraz 54%, Cabernet Sauvignon 37%, Petit Verdot 9%
- Brilliant deep crimson hue with vibrant cherry red edge.
- Pungent plum, raspberries and rhubarb mixed with red liquorice and eucalypt spice.
- The palate is soft and juicy with rich plums and rhubarb. The plush fruit dominates and is supported by subtle cedary oak and bright acid. Bright, juicy and fresh.
- Caramalized onion and boccocini pizza topped with fresh rocket.
- Now and up to 5 years from vintage.
- Individual vineyard parcels were crushed and destemmed to red fermenter s and pumped over daily dependent upon levels of color, flavour and tannin extraction.
- Once the desired levels were extracted the ferment was pressed and fermentation finished in tank prior to malo-lactic fermentation in seasoned French and American oak.