Waipara Hills Pinot Noir 13.6% 2014 750ml
The nose displays spicy, rich cocoa, juicy red berries and earthy aromas. Rich in colour; dense and ripe fruits fill the mouth; alongside earthy savoury flavours from the oak. Firm tannins and fresh acidity give this stunning Pinot Noir good structure and length.
- Color : Garnet with purple hues.
- Nose : Earthy, juicy red berries, spice and rich cocoa.
- Palate : Sweet red fruit fills the mouth with fresh acidity and firm tannins which gives it structure and length.
- Serve : At room temperature.
- Lamb or wild game with roasted mushrooms.