- The grapes were picked, crushed and destemmed and inital fermentation happened on the skins creating the deep red colour.
- The malolactic fermentation occured with specific yeast strains in barrel to develop soft sweet spice flavours giving the wine a rounder fuller mouth feel.
- The VNO Shiraz is aged in a combination of French and American Oak barrels for 12 months.
- Aromas of blackberry, spice and plum are just what you would hope from the deep red purple colour this wine presents.
- A rich palate of concentrated ripe fruit, nice round tannins, some spice, good length and lingering finish.
- Enjoy it now or it would cellar nicely for up to 3 years.
- Enjoy with freshly hunted venison or a nice piece of steak.