Villa Maria Single Vineyard Taylors Pinot Noir 13.5%, 750ml
The picturesque Taylors Pass Vineyard is located on the north bank of Marlborough’s meandering Awatere River.
With soil ranging from silty loam over gravels to deep, stony gravels, the vineyard consistently produces ripe and full flavoured fruit.
The grapes come from a mix of clones and pruning techniques providing the winemaking team with an array of primary characters to work with.
The fruit was hand picked at the optimum point in its flavour development.
- This wine has been gently crafted using a minimalistic approach to winemaking.
- With an aromatic bouquet of red and dark cherry the perfume is alluring and refined.
- The palate has layers of concentrated fruit displaying gentle spice, delicate oak handling and a long grainy texture.
- This stylish wine is sleek and succulent with charming balance and elegance
- Will reward with up to 10 years of careful cellaring.