Villa Maria Reserve Wairau Sauvignon Blanc 13%, 750ml
- A classic Wairau Valley style bursting with the trademark ripe fruit characters found in this sub region.
- The nose displays pure and powerful aromas of passionfruit, grapefruit, blackcurrant, and underlying subtle flinty tones.
- The palate is concentrated with an enticing array of ripe gooseberry and guava flavours, naturally complemented by a fine thread of acidity and a long finish.
- Pair with fresh pan fried snapper fillets or a goats cheese, pear and rocket salad.
- Enjoy now and will be at its best over the next 18-24 months.