Villa Maria Reserve Marlborough Pinot Noir 14%, 750ml
The fruit for this wine represents a unique selection of vineyards, clones and viticultural techniques from both the Awatere and Southern valleys of Marlborough.
The vineyards selected are managed with an unrelenting focus on vine health and balance. Extensive canopy management is carried out to ensure this ‘balance’ is achieved.
- This impressive Pinot Noir is a blend of fruit parcels from our premium vineyards.
- Deep red hues lead to a seductive bouquet of red and dark cherries, wild berry and subtle spicy clove notes on the nose.
- The wine is expressive with an elegant and refined palate displaying richness and generosity.
- The complex palate is layered and balanced, complemented by fine silky tannins encasing concentrated fruit characters, all hallmark traits of classic Pinot Noir.
- This is a wine that will age gracefully and will offer intrigue for years to come.