Vidal Reserve Series Sauvignon Blanc 13.5%, 750ml
- Bright, very pale straw color with slight green hues, pale on rim.
- The nose is softly full and densely presented with grassy, gooseberry fruit aromas just beginning to show some bean-like secondary development.
- Dry to taste, lush fruit flavours of grass, nettle and gooseberries are the feature.
- The fruit is enhanced by lacy acidity and the mid-palate has a deliciously juicy, mouthwatering richness.
- Some bottle-age indicators of bean flavours are apparent, and the melange of flavours flows to a fresh, fruity and crisp finish.