Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label 12%, 750ml
- Yellow Label looks beautiful: golden yellow, with a foaming necklace of tiny bubbles.
- It is so pleasing to the nose: initially reminiscent of white fruits and raisins, then of vanilla and later of brioche.
- Note the fine balance between the fruity aromas coming from the grape varieties and the toasty aromas following the ageing in the bottle.
- The first sip delivers all the freshness and forcefulness so typical of Yellow Label with a symphony of fruit tastes following on.
- The lingering aromas echo and re-echo,with each fruit or spice note distinct.