Two Tracks Pinot Noir 750ml
- In 2011, this wine was again 100% sourced from the first twenty-five rows of Clone 5, which was planted in Gibbston at The First Paddock vineyard in 1993.
- Hand harvested and sorted then a 50% whole bunch indigenous ferment in a dedicated First Paddock French oak cuve.
- Matured in 30% new French oak with the balance in older wood for 11 months.
- Earth, blackberry, spice and dark smoke aromatics, followed by a mineral driven flow.
- This wine has a tight and ethereal textured palate, shows good density with an elegant finish.