The Trinity is a Merlot predominant blend including smaller proportions of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. The inclusion of small percentages of other alternative varieties has added further complexity and palate interest.
- The leather and plum aromas of the Merlot combine with spice and red currant characters of Cabernet Franc.
- Cassis aromas and structural backbone are provided by Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Richness and soft, ripe tannins make a serious yet eminently drinkable wine.
- This wine is made to be enjoyed while still quite young or will reward short term cellaring.
- It can be enjoyed with a wide range of different flavoured food.