- The color is a beautiful green/gold, with depth.
- The aromas are reminiscent of honey and crystallized apricots.
- The botrytis has a big effect, with hints of the floral citrus and jasmine aspects of Viognier showing.
- It is very luscious and concentrated, with strong flavours of dried fruits, especially apricots.
- The finish is very long and despite the sweetness, finishes dry with no cloying sugar as sometimes happens with this style of wine.
Drink with: Fresh fruit salad, fruit-based desserts, cheese or foie gras.