Torlesse Reserve Port 18%, 750ml
- The wine style is operated on a solera system started in 1992 where the barrels are never emptied.
- This wine has been matured in barrels for an average of 8 + years, the base wine is a blend of red and white grapes fortified with high strength alcohol.
- As the wine matures the color gradually takes on a tawny color and develops a sweet nutty character.
- The wine is sweet, complex and shows the typical rancio character of a good tawny port, and is an excellent way to end any good meal, or entertainment.
- To be enjoyed in moderation. This wine can be stored after opening in a decanter for months with no adverse effects.
- This wine has used the screw top closure to preserve fresh fruit flavours or allow the wine to age gracefully and reach its full potential with no bottle variation.