- The wine is straw in color with green tinges.
- This wine's fresh aroma is dominated by fresh lime and orange blossom characters and a hint of spice and beeswax.
- The palate shows limey characters and is filled out with stone fruit flavours, giving excellent weight and length.
- The wine is complemented with some sweetness, balanced by a clean, crisp finish.
- Drinking well now but will develop intensity if cellared for up to two years.
- Bottles should be stored in a cool, dark place.
- As the wine develops in the bottle the color will change to a golden hue and the flavour will gradually acquire delicious honey characters.