PEOPLES MERLOT 750ML
- Colour: Deep red with a purple hue.
- Nose: Deeply scented nose displaying plum and liquorice aromas.
- Palate: The People’s Merlot has a rich, rounded palate, with flavours of dark berry fruits and hints of mocha, leading into a lingering finish.
- Cellaring: Very approachable already and should develop increased complexity over the next 3 to 4 years. Food Match: Schnitzel with mashed potatoes and horseradish.
- Vineyards: Corner 50 Vineyard, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
- Variety: Merlot