Te Awa Left Field Chardonnay 12.5%, 750ml
- Brilliant straw-yellow color with some depth.
- This has a fresh, aromatic nose with bright and pure citrus fruit and stonefruit aromas, along with distinctive flinty lees notes.
- Dry to taste, the palate is very fine, elegant and tight, with concentrated citrus and stonefruit flavours.
- This has an understated soft textural depth and drive providing palate structure, with fresh acid nervosity leading to a crisp and steely finish with sustained salt, mineral and flinty nuances.
- A bright, fruit-driven Chardonnay with substance and presence. Match with seafood and poultry dishes over the next 3+ years.