- No oak was used in making this wine.
Aroma and Palate:
- This wine is light straw in color with green highlights.
- The nose is pungent, with hints of smokey complexity, vibrant fruit intensity, and upfront passionfruit and tropical aromas carrying through to the palate.
- The palate emphasies the ripe tropical fruit with fresh passionfruit aromas, supported by white-fleshed nectarine highlights and wet riverstone minerality.
- The palate is rich and weighty, showing enormous varietal intensity, finishing with a fresh crisp acidity.
Cellaring and Food Matching:
- This wine is best enjoyed whilst it is young and exuberant, but could be cellared over the next two years if additional bottle-aged flavours are desired.
- Enjoy slightly chilled on its own, or with delicate white meat and seafood dishes.