- No oak was used in making this wine.
Aroma and Palate:
- The wine has rich straw colours with yellow highlights.
- The nose is complex, warm and rich with aromas of poached pears and apple strudel, which lead to a palate complemented by honeyed pears and rich spicey notes.
- The palate is full bodied and rich with long, lingering flavours leaving the palate with a lasting textural complexity.
Cellaring and Food Matching:
- This wine is best enjoyed whilst it is young and exuberant, or could be cellared over the next two years.
- Serve slightly chilled on its own, or with delicate white meat or seafood dishes.