Stoneleigh Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 13.5%, 750ml
- No oak was used in making this wine.
Aroma and Palate:
- The wine is light straw in colour with subtle green highlights.
- This wine displays pungent sweaty notes, lifted tropical fruit aromatics, with passionfruit and ruby grapefruit most dominant.
- The palate features ripe melon and stone fruit flavours, and complex minerality balanced by a tight, fresh acidity.
- This is a vibrant and lively wine.
Cellaring and Food Matching:
- This wine is best enjoyed whilst it is young and exuberant.
- Serve slightly chilled on its own or with delicate white meat or seafood dishes.