Stoneleigh Marlborough Pinot Gris 13.6%, 750ml
The 2011 vintage has again produced some great fruit for this Stoneleigh Pinot Gris. Full expression of this Marlborough fruit has produced a Pinot Gris with flavour, weight and a rich, luscious texture. Enjoy this Pinot Gris with friends.
Aroma and Palate:
- This wine displays ripe tropical fruit notes with honeydew melon, pear and honeysuckle laced with subtle spicy notes.
- The palate has intense tropical fruit flavours and a warm richness, with fresh citrus, and grapefruit acidity on the finish.
Cellaring and Food Matching:
- This wine is best enjoyed young or could be cellared over the next two years if bottle development characters are desired.
- Serve slightly chilled on its own or with delicate white meat, pasta or seafood dishes.
- This is an excellent aperitif.