Stoneleigh Latitude Sauvignon Blanc 13.2%, 750ml
Some great fruit off the Golden Mile has produced this pungent and weighty wine. Minimal intervention and letting the fruit express itself has rewarded us with this excellent example of a riper-styled Sauvignon Blanc. This is a punchy Sauvignon Blanc balanced with weight and texture and a crisp citrus finish.
Aroma and Palate:
- This wine exhibits aromas of fresh citrus blossom, pineapple, passionfruit and hints of melon.
- This follows through to a weighty palate with Honeydew melon, grapefruit and nuances of lime zest.
- This wine has a natural weight and concentration that lingers on the palate before finishing with a crispcitrus twist
Cellaring and Food Matching:
- This wine is best enjoyed while young and youthful.
- It is a fantastic match with BBQ food or can be enjoyed lightly chilled with warm chicken salad or seafood dishes.