Some great fruit off the Golden Mile has produced this pungent and weighty wine. Minimal intervention and letting the fruit express itself has rewarded us with this excellent example of a riper-styled Sauvignon Blanc. This is a punchy Sauvignon Blanc balanced with weight and texture and a crisp citrus finish.
Aroma and Palate:
- This wine exhibits aromas of fresh citrus blossom, pineapple, passionfruit and hints of melon.
- This follows through to a weighty palate with Honeydew melon, grapefruit and nuances of lime zest.
- This wine has a natural weight and concentration that lingers on the palate before finishing with a crispcitrus twist
Cellaring and Food Matching:
- This wine is best enjoyed while young and youthful.
- It is a fantastic match with BBQ food or can be enjoyed lightly chilled with warm chicken salad or seafood dishes.