Southern Cross Sauv Blanc 750ml
- Bright straw-yellow colour with light golden hues, pale on rim.
- The nose is full, broad and up-front with aromas of pungent passionfruit, cut grass and minerally notes.
- Dry to taste and medium-bodied the flavours of passionfruit and chalky minerals are tight, but grow to show some sweetness and roundness on the front palate.
- Fresh, lively acidity and mouthwatering, minerally textures form a firm linearity, becoming near austere, and the mouthfeel reveals a dry phenolic line that carries through to a light finish.
- This is a chalky-textured, up-front and pungent Sauvignon Blanc. Serve with antipasto and seafood over the next 2 years.