Southern Cross Chard 750ml
- Bright straw-yellow color with light golden hues, lighter on edge.
- The bouquet is tightly bound with a firm amalgam of secondary aromas of yellow stonefruits, nuts and creamy barrel-ferment notes, allied to a steely citrus and minerally element.
- Dry to taste and medium-bodied, the stonefruit flavours are light and straight forward, but expressed with moderate richness and a subtle creaminess.
- The mouthfeel is fresh with good acid cut and combines with a fine textural thread that leads to a dry, light finish with citrus and nutty flavours.
- This is a light and crisp Chardonnay with subtle citrus and nutty flavours. Serve with seafood and poultry over the next 3 years.