South Island Single Malt 21yr old 40%, 700ml
The South Island 21 Year Old Single Malt is the flagship of one of the world's premier new world whisky distilleries, The New Zealand Whisky Company. Aged for 21 years in ex-Bourbon American Oak barrels, this extraordinary malt displays a lifted citrus-like nose with a white flower accent. The palate is deep, rich and mature and is carried by a length of flavour generally reserved for the finest of traditional malts.
- Nose : Rich, toasted oak. Quite tropical too, with a hint of coconut and guava. Floral.
- Palate : Spicy, toasted palate. Creamy vanilla and barnyard. Dried grass, allspice. Malt.
- Finish : Thick, malty finish. A dusting of spice on the tail.
- Varietal : New Zealand Whisky
- Brand Name : The New Zealand
- Liquor Style : Single Malt
- Age : 21 Year Old
- Size : 700 ml
- Country : New Zealand
- Alcohol : 40%