Soho Menage Cabernet Merlot Cabernet Franc 14%, 750ml
- Deep ruby-red colour with purple hues on edge.
- This has an attractively aromatic nose of dark red berry fruits, red currants and florals combined with blackcurrant and herbal elements. The nose has depth and is elegant in proportion.
- Medium-bodied, blackcurrant and red berry fruit flavours with fresh herb notes are tightly bound and underlined by firm, fine tannins and elevated acidity. This is a linear wine with fresh cut and crispness resulting in a sinewy mouthfeel.
- The finish shows blackcurrant and oak spice flavours and is moderately long. Match this firm, linear, cooler-spectrum Bordeaux-varietal with herb-encrusted roast lamb over the next 4-5+ years.
- A blend of 33.5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33.5% Merlot, 21% Cabernet Franc and 12% Malbec from the ‘Jomara' vineyard, fermented to 14.0% alc., the wine aged 12 months in 35% new French oak barriques.