Sheep Dip Whisky 40%, 50ml
An old 8 year old bottling of Sheep Dip blended malt whisky from M. J. Dowdeswell & Co. Legend has it that Sheep Dip's name allowed farmers to list their purchases under agricultural supplies when the tax man looked at the accounts, heaven forbid!
- Colour : Rich, golden copper highlights.
- Nose : Delicate and refined. Soft sensual floral notes arise in perfect harmony supported by an attractive array of complex fruit flavours. Melon, pear and orange with a hint of almonds conclude this profusion of charming nuances.
- Taste : Finesse and elegance gives way to a majestic assertion of pure malty flavours drawn from the four distilling regions of Scotland. Each area forges and makes its own inimitable contribution to this outstanding pure malt - the main accent being expressed from the Highlands and Speyside Valleys.
- Varietal : English Whisky
- Brand Name : Sheep Dip
- Liquor Style : Blended Whisky
- Age : 8 Year Old
- Size : 700 ml
- Country : Scotland
- Alcohol : 40%