Saint Clair Vicars Choice Pinot Noir 750ml
- Rich garnet in color.
- Ripe red fruits of red cherries and red currents, followed by bright lifted aromas of raspberry.
- The nose is complex with spice and a hint of savoury oak.
- Bright and lifted, with raspberry and red cherry combined with strawberry and red plum.
- Well balanced acidity leads to an inviting and structured mid palate with fine grained tannin and an elegant long-lasting finish.
- Drinking well upon release, this wine can be enjoyed young and will continue to mature and develop complexity for the next four years.