Peter Lehmann Cabernet Merlot 14.5%, 750ml
- Deep brooding black cherry colour.
- The nose exhibits classical aromas of blackcurrant and plum with hints of violet.
- A generous and harmonious blend of two great noble grapes forming layers of berry and plum flavours.
- A wine of exemplary structure and style, the palate offers dark chocolate and blackberry.
- The beautiful fruit characters are supported by supple, fine grained tannins before a tight savoury finish.
- A very good partner to all good food and a superb example of the affinity which Cabernet and Merlot have long held for each other.
- Alcohol 14.5%