Nicolas Feuillatte Particuliere NV 750ml
- The bubbles are fine and color is light golden in the glass.
- The aromas are of lemon/lime meringue pie, candied fruit mixed with a few oats.
- The palate is taut with crisp racy acid and an ability to cut through grease makes it ideal for Pizza and fish’n'chips.
- The light lemon characters rise above the red summer fruit that are notably from the Pinot Noir.
- This wine will have broad appeal and don’t let it just be for a special occasion, as most nights out tend to cost more and are less memorable.