Mysterious Diggings Pinot Gris 750ml
- This delicious Pinot Noir is a single vineyard wine, coming entirely from the Diggings Vineyard in Bannockburn.
- The wine is both very approachable and very sophisticated.
- The vibrant wine has a bright garnet colour with blackberries, lavender and wild thyme on the nose.
- The palate is beautifully layered with forest fruit flavours, silky tannins and vibrant acidity.
- It is long and luxurious in the mouth and perfect both as a wine for its own sake, and with a wide spectrum of foods - pork , salmon, venison as well as those essentials of life always made better by Pinot Noir - pizza and pasta.