Mud House Sauvignon Blanc 13.1%, 750ml
Refreshing aromas of nettles, melon and grapefruit. The palate delivers supple citrus, guava and bright elegant acidity giving a long refreshing finish. A wine of remarkable intensity and style.
- Color: Pale straw
- Nose: Heady aromas of fresh grapefruit, guava and nettles.
- Palate: A crisp and vibrant palate with concentrated fruit flavours. The classic green bean and tropical fruits on the front palate meld perfectly with the zesty grapefruit acidity giving the wine a juicy refreshing finish.
- Serve: Chilled with good friends
- Peak Drinking: Now - 2015
- Suggested Food Match: Lemon & Prawn risotto