Mount Difficulty Target Gully Ries 750ml
- Fragrant floral notes compete with stone-fruit and a hint of citrus in the aroma of this Riesling.
- Clean focused citrus characters introduce this wine to the palate with a lovely stone-fruit note adding complexity.
- A moderate amount of residual sugar (40gL-1) has been retained to balance the clean acidity.
- This residual sugar has also fleshed out the mid-palate of the wine.
- This wine will richly reward those who can cellar it.
- Mt Difficulty Target Riesling will improve for 6 - 9 years given optimal cellaring conditions.