Montana Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon, 750ml
- Oak Regime A mixture of French and American oak was used in the maturation of this wine.
- Aroma and Palate Intense, dark fruit characters combine with subtle cedar and spicy oak complexity.
- The palate is ripe and full with fine tannins, culminating in a smooth lingering finish.
- Cellaring and Food Matching : This classic North Island Merlot Cabernet is well suited to a range of dishes including most forms of pasta and red meat dishes such as seared eye fillet and roasted lamb.
- The wine will mature gracefully in the bottle for three to four years.