Margrain Rivers Edge Pinot Noir 750ml
- Light ruby-red colour with some depth, and pale garnet hues on rim.
- The nose is softly full and lifted with complex aromas of savoury red berry fruitsmelded with hints of dried herbs and game.
- Medium-bodied, bright and lush, juicy red berry fruit flavours are enlivened by racy acidity.
- The up-front and mouthfilling fruit is the feature on the palate, and the tannin extraction supple and modest, but in good support.
- The finish is juicy and sweet and moderately sustained.
- This is an attractively fruity, juicy Pinot Noir with liveliness and immediate approachability to serve with pasta, poultry and pork dishes over the next3+ years.
- A barrel-selected wine.