Ships within 1-2 working days
- Colour is a dark red cherry.
- A well measured bouquet of violets and strawberry, charry earthy elements, bits of herbacousness, and violin-like notes of cedar/ oak.
- A stroke of vibrant red jelly-like fruit on the palate, like a sweet jammy compote, there's bright black cherry, vanilla and spicy overtones in the background.
- Mouth filling structure with richness among flavours of berries and cherries and toasty vanilla oak.
- Nice length and crispness, Latitude 41 has the basics of balance, finesse and flavour dead right.