Lake Hayes Pinot Noir 14%, 750ml
- Semi translucent bright purple crimson red colour with purple crimson hue.
- Aromas of ripe dark cherries and dark plum are overlaid by some anise with some spicy end notes.
- Light to medium weight with good richness and an almost joosy like mouthfeel the palate possesses ripe dark cherries, dark plum and anise flavours with some spicy oak on the back palate.
- Velvet smooth supplely textured tannins.
- Good power with long ripe dark cherry, dark plum, anise and spice aftertaste.