Ships within 3-5 working days
- Region : Barossa Valley
- Colour : Mid depth ruby red.
- Bouquet : A bright and vibrant nose showing typical regional characteristics of fresh mulberry fruit complemented by hints of spice and restrained toasty, cinnamon oak.
- Palate : Medium bodied, with concentrated red fruits on the palate and sweet, finely structured grape tannins providing rich texture, great length and structure, leading to a soft, smooth finish.
- Cellaring Potential : Excellent drinking now and will continue to improve over the next five years.
- Serving suggestion : An ideal accompaniment to pasta, roasted meats or Mediterranean vegetables.
- Alcohol : 13.7%