In 1847, Bavarian-born settler Johann Gramp planted the Barossa Valley’s first commercial vineyard on the banks of Jacob’s Creek. This was followed soon after with a small winery and underground cellar with the first wine made around 1850. This range pays homage to this great winemaking tradition.
A medium-bodied Pinot Noir with the black cherry balanced by mature, spicy notes. Well-integrated oak adds length and balance to the finish. Black cherries and strawberries with subtle charry oak and dusty tannins. Enjoy with crispy skin duck.