JACKSON ESTATE Alayna Pinot Rose 2017

  • Sale
  • Regular price NZD23.99

    

Variety: RED WINE

Style: ROSE

Region: MARLBOROUGH

Vintage: 2017

Volume: 750ml

Vineyard: Fruit was primarily sourced from our Homestead vineyard in the Wairau Valley and also from our Gum Emperor vineyard in the Southern Waihopai Valley. Vinification: The rows selected for this Rose in the Homestead vineyard were harvested and the fruit destemmed to press where it received 6hrs of skin contact before pressing. Comprising 85% of the blend, the remaining 15% of the blend was made via Saigne method from the Gum Emperor vineyard which had been on cold soak for three days. Combined together the juices were fermented cool with select yeast to ensure the wine retained its bright aromatics and freshness