Grants Scotch Whisky , 1 litre
Grant’s Family Reserve
Complex, clean and fruity.
Grant’s Family Reserve is one of the world’s best loved Scotch whiskies and enjoyed in over 180 countries.
First created by William Grant in 1898, the blend is today, five generations later, entrusted to Grant’s Master Blender, Brian Kinsman.
Brian skilfully blends around 25 of the finest single malt and grain Scotch whiskies to make Grant’s Family Reserve. The basis for the blend is our widely acclaimed Girvan grain whisky. Vacuum distilled at a lower temperature to make it a lighter and more delicate spirit, it is then aged in oak to give it a deeper, sweeter, soft fruit flavour, creating the perfect foundation.
- 2009 International Wine and Spirit Competition – Gold
- 2009 International Spirits Challenge – Silver
- 2008 International Wine and Spirit Competition – Bronze
- 2008 International Spirits Challenge – Bronze
- 2007 International Wine and Spirit Competition – Siver
- 2007 International Spirits Challenge – Bronze