Mumm Cordon Rouge 12%, 375ml
- A long aging provides additional flavors of vanilla, roasted nuts and a hint of toast.
- A result of the carefully chosen infusion of terroir and reserve wines, the finish is long.
- Imparting to the finish is lightness from Chardonnay, fruitiness from Pinot Noir and roundness provided by Pinot Meunier.
- Toast and dried fruit notes mix in this very harmonious dry Champagne, which is full of flavor dried apricot, candied orange peel, nut and smoke - but still elegant and light - weight..
- The rich, toasty note lingers on the vibrant finish. Drink now through 2020.