BACK TO TOP
- SKU: 306492
Out of stock
Forrest Marlb Sauv Blanc 750ml
- One of the great Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc vintages.
- It’s classical with that distinctive nose of fresh herbs, nettles, guava, crushed red currant leaf and just a hint of passionfruit.
- The palate is full and textured, refreshingly crisp and “taut” with a lingering dry mineral after taste.
- Elegant, sophisticated and cerebral Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, true to it’s Loire roots.
- It has been created to flourish with time – peak drinkability of 3-5 years.