Drumsara Pinot Gris 750ml
- Bright, very pale straw-yellow colour with faint green hues, youthful in appearance.
- The nose is very tightly bound with fresh white stonefruit and floral aromas complexed by a flinty, mineral and leesy reduction overlay.
- The aromatics are firm and intense.
- Off-dry to taste, a sweet and succulent, tight-fruited core of white stonefruits and citrus fruits is the feature on palate. Subtle mineral and flinty nuances unfold with interest.
- The mouthfeel is elegant and slender with good acid drive and energy, the palate possessing a fresh cut. Some phenolic textures follow the flavours, leading to a crisp, tight finish with light stonefruit and mineral elements.
- This is an elegant, tightly structured off-dry Pinot Gris with some succulent fruitiness and complex flinty aromatics.
- Serve with seafood and tapas over the next 3-4 years.