Domain Road Duffers Creek Riesling 750ml
- The grapes were hand harvested in April 2012, whole bunch pressed before being inoculated with selected wine yeast and fermented in stainless steel tanks.
- A long, slow, cool, ferment retains the fruit and varietal characteristics of the wine with the fermentation stopped to retain some residual sweetness giving an off-dry style of wine.
- Off dry in style our Duffers Creek Riesling is a citrus lovers' delight, displaying aromas of mandarin, honey, and apricot on the nose while tempting the palate with flavours of sweet ripe stone fruit and honeyed citrus.
- The wine is medium bodied, with a sweetness on the mid- palate balanced with fresh vibrant acidity on the finish.
- Enjoy with lightly spiced dishes, seafood or as an aperitif.