Deutz Rose 12%, 750ml
This wine is a fantastic example of the potential Pinot Noir fruit for Marlborough Method of Traditionnele.
Aroma & Palate:
- Fresh, bright, lifted nose with toasty notes and an abundance of red fruit character.
- Strawberry and raspberry flavours create a memorable first impression, with a hint of cranberry and brioche on the finish.
- The fresh berry fruit flavours are overlaid with rich biscuit and toast complexity.
- Elegant and well balanced with a long, lingering aftertaste.
Cellaring And Food Matching:
- Designed for drinking upon release, Deutz Marlborough Cuvee Rose will nevertheless gain additional toasty nuances with careful cellaring.