This wine shows great power and body with an excellent balance between the fresh Pinot Noir fruit and a toasty, yeasty flavour. The wine has a steady, fine mousse and a long lingering aftertaste.
Aroma & Palate:
- Fresh, bright, lifted nose with toasty notes.
- The palate shows strawberry and lemon with rich yeast flavours.
- Elegant and well balanced with a long, lingering aftertaste.
- Designed for drinking upon release, Deutz Marlborough Cuvée will nevertheless gain additional toasty nuances with careful cellaring.
- An outstanding aperitif, Deutz Marlborough Cuvée is also the perfect match with canapés.