Delegats Crownthorpe Terr Merlot 13%, 750ml
- The fruit was destemmed, crushed and transferred to tank for fermentation.
- The must was inoculated with a cultured fermentation yeast to accentuate and complement the dark berryfruit and plum characters in the grapes.
- During fermentation the wine was regularly pumped-over for color, fruit and tannin extraction.
- The fermented wine was pressed to tank for settling, in preparation for malolactic fermentation.
- The wine was racked and run off to a selection of French oak barriques and aged for 10 months.