Ships within 3-5 working days
- The fruit was destemmed, crushed and transferred to open top fermentation tanks.
- The must was inoculated with a cultured fermentation yeast to accentuate the berryfruit characters in the grapes.
- During fermentation the wine was regularly plunged to extract colour and fruit tannins from the skins, adding structure and complexity to the wine.
- The fermented wine was pressed to tank for settling, in preparation for malolactic fermentation.
- The wine was racked and run off to a selection of French oak barriques and aged for 10 months to impart structure and complement the intense fruit flavours in the wine.