Coopers Creek Select Vineyards Gisborne Arneis 14.5%, 750ml
Tasting Notes :
- Color: At bottling the wine was very pale with light green tints. With time we expect that it will develop some pale gold hints.
- Bouquet: Like a Chameleon! Sometimes it’s lemons and grapefruit, then it’s marmalade, then it’s peachy and sometimes a hint of feijoa is lobbed in.
- Palate: Surprisingly rich, full and textural. The stonefruit character fills and the mid palate and gives the wine length and breadth.
- We don’t believe that Arneis is a wine for the cellar.
- 1 - 3 years from vintage.