If you have a glass of Shiraz in your hands, you should know that you are in front of a strong, perfect variety offering black fruit, full body and low astringency. Its deep red color reminds of its Persian origins, its ripe blackberry and plum bouquet gives way to cedar, chocolate and a sweet toast bouquet. A round, muscular wine of soft tannins, fruit balance and toast wood.
- Origin: Central Valley
- Soil: Riverbench and benchland associated soils
- Aging: Aged in American oak barrels
- Color: Beautiful and attractive dark and deep purple
- Aroma: Its elegant and fresh fruit -black cherries and ripe blackberries- is very well integrated with the wood. Spices, cedar and chocolate notes, plus a lightly toasted hint
- Taste: Full bodied, round, strikes a nice balance between fruit and the toasted notes from the wood. Soft and sweet tannins finishing with lively acidity balanced the intense range of flavours
- Food Pairing: Perfect with spicy foods, red meats or lamb based dishes